Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Welcome to my blog!
I've never done this before, so please be gentle. {ha, ha, wink, wink}

I hope to feature several posts a week about all manner of awesome things, especially fun, crafty ideas for d-i-y home decor and fashion (on a budget, of course!) I'm sure I'll also be sharing other fabulous websites and blogs I find as I stumble my way through the internet.

I also run 2 shops on Etsy, one for vintage finds and one for handmade, one of a kind glass bottle jewelry and other treasures. Check them out if you are a fan of either vintage or handmade jewelry (unless, of course, you found me from there. If so, check back often anyway :))

Anyway, welcome to my little corner of the internet. I hope you find something that can make your day a little brighter, or your world a bit more beautiful!

xoxo
Rachel 


Coming tomorrow: My adventures with upcycled t-shirt headbands! They're gonna be cute, I swear (and if they're not, there will at least be some humorous pictures of me modeling the not-so-cute results.)

No comments:

Post a Comment