Thursday, May 10, 2012

finally, a quote.


And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -- Anais Nin



Very busy day today.
Helped a friend get her garden spot ready for her garden this year, and helped watch her 4 year old, plus my little 2 year old.
Then Ellie and I went to the city with my sister to shop for baby shower presents. Of course we went to Target and Ellie got all kinds of new Sesame Street stuff from the Dollar Spot. Aunties are cool like that :)

As promised, here is my favorite quote of the day.
And tomorrow, I think we are finally going FOSSIL HUNTING!
I'll be sure to take pics to post :)

Happy Thursday lovelies!
xo
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this quote and the meaning behind it! I'm glad to see you back :-)

    ReplyDelete