Sunday, April 15, 2012

weaving to the bone.....

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in, like, forever.

I've been weaving my fingers basically down to the bone.


One of my only tutorial posts so far was about how to make chevron patterned friendship bracelets. I love the look of them and chevrons are hot hot hot for summer this year :)
So of course, I've been spending waaaaay too much time making them, and weaving my fingers basically down to nubs in the process.

But, look how pretty:



If you just have to be part of this hot (and nostalgic!) summer trend but just don't have the time (they are time-consuming) you can pick up mine here:
{Coral Reef set of 3}




{BFF set of 2}





{Earthy Blues set of 3}





{Team Spirit Wide Band Black and Gold}









They are my new obsession. And they photograph pretty too :)
So here I sit, beer in hand (I'm almost wine-d out from my {wine cork bath mat} that I'm trying to save up corks for.
Yes, I did start the idea as wine cork coasters.
Then my sister said, no, make a bath mat!
Which is fine, except it's going to take about 400 times more corks.


Anyway, I'm rambling now so I'll just get back to my beer and weaving for now...
I promise to have a new quote soon, I'm looking for some good nature photos I can use for their backgrounds. (I just think they look super cool that way!)
xoxo
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. What type of camera do you take these photos with? They're always such wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is my sister's camera. A digital 35 mm....not sure past that. A Canon I believe. It has taken me a lot of practice to get the photos down, especially with all my little tiny things!

    ReplyDelete