Monday, April 9, 2012

another quote to ponder

i want to cultivate the seed that was placed in me until the last small twig has grown. -- kathe kollwitz



I know I haven't posted anything new for a while...I've been busy with general life stuff, and haven't felt well on top of that.




I hope to soon be posting some DIYs (or DIYGHW, aka DIYs Gone Horribly Wrong) when I attempt to make these:

 



I'm drinking wine as fast as I can so I'll have enough corks to make a set of these babies. And of course I'll   take pictures of my "process," mostly so you guys can laugh. No, I actually hope they turn out, because they would be really cool. So yeah, I'm gonna have to hit that wine. And I've recruited my sister and mom            already, so it shouldn't be too much longer.                                                                                                     


xo!                                                                                                                                                                  Rachel                                                                                                                                                          

2 comments:

  1. You're back!! I've missed your posts and quotes. Hope you had a good Easter Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope you had a great Easter as well :)
    Hopefully be posting more this week, I had to get caught up on life stuff.

    ReplyDelete