Tuesday, April 3, 2012

dandelion seeds.


E. and I have spent the last couple of days picking every dandelion from the yard. And sometimes the neighbor's yards too.
She loves to pick the ones with seeds and blow them everywhere. Of course. (what kid doesn't?)
She also loves to pick huge handfuls of them for mommy.

So I have lots and lots of dandelion seeds.
And I made pretties, of course :)

{Dandelion Wishing Seed necklaces}

And some with other flowers I have.
This one is my new favorite: {Violas and Dandelion Seeds necklace}


I think Ellie and I should go flower picking every day.
She inspires me :)

So....go be inspired. Or go flower picking. Either way, it's a good time!
xo.
R.

3 comments:

  1. I love these! They are so sweet and delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly a unique idea. I love this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!
    I think they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete