Tuesday, April 10, 2012

one year with you...

So my first anniversary is coming up next month.
It's kind of exciting to be looking for gifts for this anniversary, because now there are "traditional" gifts for each year.
Year one is paper.
Obviously money is probably what my hubs would prefer, but I'm going to do something a little more sappy than that.

So I've been scouring the net for ideas. Here are some of my faves so far.
I love this paper cutting from Julienne Harrison. So intricate and just awesome.
You can see more paper cuttings here:
{Julienne Harrison}


I love this ^^
{DomesticNotions}

And I definitely wouldn't mind getting a pretty paper bouquet.
{MartyMakes}

{sugarpopparty}

Some very pretty stuff....although I think hubs would appreciate some boudoir photos even more ;)
If you have an impossibly great paper gift idea (possibly for a somewhat less romantic and more nerdy husband) be sure to let me know!
xo.
Rachel

1 comment: