Monday, April 2, 2012

going through my favorites.

I just got this random urge to go through my favorites on Etsy and look at all the awesome stuff I have found on there over the months.
I love Etsy. The amount of different things you can find there is amazing! It has handmade, vintage, and some of the most creative and fabulous products I've ever seen! I can spend hours on there (yeah, right, maybe without the 2 year old E.) just surfing and seeing what kind of cool stuff I can find.




I adore this ring from lumafina. I love the natural feel of the cut of the Herkimer diamond and the simple sterling silver band.  {lumafina}














This wreath from Hickowreaths is so stunning! I love the mixture of nuts, eggs, feathers, and other nature-y stuff, and the blue just pops!
{hickowreaths}








This vintage 1960s tea set is to.die.for. Absolutely fabulous, every girl's dream tea! From PomegranateVintage
{pomegranate vintage}











A miniature Venus Fly Trap in a bottle from MineToMe. This would be such a cool gift for a guy! {minetome}









I love this tiny perfume bottle from The13thClock. She is so delicate and pretty!
{the13thclock}
















I absolutely adore old birdcages. I'd probably only ever put fake birds in them, but they're still pretty. This one from lovintagefinds is so cool!
{lovintagefinds}












I don't just love this snail trinket box. I need it! Seriously. This is the most awesome thing ever. From TheSageScottie.
{thesagescottie}







I'm off to surf Etsy for more amazing things!
xo.
Rachel

1 comment: